Microsoft has rolled out applications for the profile of Support Engineer Interns for Hyderabad and Bengaluru location. A Support Professional is responsible for providing quality support to its customers with a high degree of customer satisfaction; providing responsive and reliable technical solutions and information to Microsoft customers.
Here are the details:
Support Engineer Intern | Hyderabad, Bengaluru | Freshers
- BE/ BTech in CS/ IT or ECE (Electronics & Communication)
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Strong interest in Microsoft Technologies (.net, Azure,)
- Deep understanding of markets, customers, and related technology
- Represent Microsoft and communicate with enterprise customers via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service about finding solutions for technically complex problems identified in Microsoft products.
- Solve highly complex problems (at different levels), involving broad, in-depth product knowledge or in-depth product specialty; that may include support of additional product lines. Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, requiring the highest level of customer skill.
- Responsible for efficiently managing the relationship with these customers and thoroughly documenting their cases.
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with resources from other groups as needed to resolve customer issues. Collaborate with Tech Leads and escalation resources when appropriate.
- Participate in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
**Interested candidates can apply on Microsoft’s career page.